IJAC publishes high-quality original articles that provide novel and significant research based evidence related to physical, psychological and emotional practices with interdisciplinary activity for patients in all fields of acute care needs including emergency, trauma and critical care.
• To create a suitable basis for exchanging information in acute care
• To create an interdisciplinary foundation for promoting scientific knowledge and research in acute care
• To enhance and promote the quality of care in acute care settings
• To recognize and develop medical education approaches in the field of acute care
• To motivate researchers to conduct scientific study in the field of acute care medicine
• To identify national and international scientific experts and to help them publish their related articles
The above version of Scope and Aims of this journal has been updated on 7 June 2022